Terms & Conditions
Santas Grotto at Stonehall Terms & Conditions
Bookings, Cancellations and Changes of Bookings.
1. The Santa’s Grotto on line booking service can only be used for purchasing tickets to visit Santa’s Grotto. It cannot be used to make provisional bookings or to hold reservations. It is strongly advisable to be sure of dates and times before making a reservation as tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Changes of dates and times are not permitted.
2. All visitors must present a valid reference number on arrival to the Grotto otherwise admission cannot be granted.
3. Santa visits are strictly by appointment only.
4. Ticket holders are advised to arrive 20 minutes before their reservation time.
5. Photographs are not included in the online booking price. Photographs are available to purchase on the day at a fee of €10.00 per photograph. The photographs are 6x8 and come fully framed . Own cameras are welcome & used by person themselves (Staff may not use your camera).
6. All Children must have adult supervision at all times.
7. Visits to Santa at Stonehall and the use of the facilities at Stonehall are at the users own risk. We do not accept responsibility for the well being of visitors or their property.
8. Santa can not be held liable if wishlist exceeds one item
9. All visits reserved after 4pm will not have access to visit the animals outside on the farm due to health & safety as Darkness falls after this time. There will be smaller animals to be viewed in the designated indoor areas.
10. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
11. In the event of any further communication please quote your confirmed booking reservation number.
12. Payment is made by Stripe.
13. An infant gift is €8.00 and suitable for infants 11 months and under which reflects the cost of the gift.
14. Please wear appropriate footwear to visit the park remember it’s outdoor and winter time and conditions may be slippery.
15. Our contract is formed and is binding on both of us once we have received your fully completed booking form and full payment has been cleared to us. You and each member of your party on the booking form are bound by the terms & conditions of this contract. You and each member of your party must comply with all of the rules applying to Stonehall Santa’s Grotto during your visit. Our contract is effective from the date it is made and confirmed.