Terms & Conditions
Ticket Purchases at Stonehall Terms & Conditions
Bookings, Cancellations and Changes of Bookings.
Visitor, Staff, and Animal safety is Paramount at Stonehall Wildlife Park . We ask that you adhere to the Government Health & Saftey and Travel Directives
1. Ticket sales on line booking service can only be used for purchasing tickets to visit Stonehall Wildlife Park day visit. It cannot be used to make provisional bookings or to hold reservations. It is strongly advisable to be sure of dates and times before making a reservation as tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Changes of dates and times are not permitted.
2. All visitors must present a valid reference number on arrival to the Park otherwise admission cannot be granted.
3. Visits are strictly by appointment only.
4. Ticket holders are advised to arrive minutes before their reservation time within the hours booked .
5. Please follow all Government Covid Guidelines, HSE HSA and Public Health Recommendations. To ensure strict social distancing & public health guidelines can always be adhered to at Stonehall Wildlife Park our INDOOR PLAY AREA WILL REMAIN CLOSED and will re-open when it is safe to do so as per Government Guidelines.
6. All Children must have adult supervision at all times and when using hand washing and Hand Sanitising units. Stonehall Wildlife Park will not be responsible of misuse of this facility. Stonehall rely on the personal and parental/guardian responsibility of visitors to adhere to the guidelines which have been put in place.
7. Toilets are available at the entrance/reception to the park with regular cleaning.
8. The ONE WAY ROUTE reinforces the social distancing guidelines and ensures that visitors will be able to see animals and maintain safe distances between visitors. Please follow the ONE WAY signs as you will not be able to turn back.
9. There will be take away tea/coffees our little tuck shop with ice-cream, sweets, & cold drinks. Ensuring 2 metre distancing.
10. Visits to Stonehall and the use of the facilities at Stonehall are at the users own risk. We do not accept responsibility for the well being of visitors or their property.
11. If any of your Party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, Please choose to visit us at another time.
12. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
13. In the event of any further communication please quote your confirmed booking reservation number.
14. Payment is made by Stripe.
15. We would ask that only small groups of four or less attend in line with current Government & HSE & HSA guidelines and Public Health Recommendations.
16. There will be a limited number of picnic tables available placed two metres apart which will be cleaned regularly.
17. Our contract is formed and is binding on both of us once we have received your fully completed booking form and full payment has been cleared to us. You and each member of your party on the booking form are bound by the terms & conditions of this contract. You and each member of your party must comply with all of the rules applying to Stonehall during your visit. Our contract is effective from the date it is made and confirmed.